Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What's up with us?

Sorry! I haven't updated this thing forever! This isn't gonna be a good update either because i just don't have time in my life right now! It is crazy with both of us working and going to school. Rob has been studying like crazy for O-Chem, Calculus and the PCAT! Crazy1 Anyways here are some past-due birthday pics and some from when heather came down. Sorry I'm lame but this is all I've got... blogs are boring when you don't have a baby do show off:)

this was downtown scottsdale it was so cute with twinkle lights across the roads and fountains everywhere....very romantic. We walked around for a while then ate at PF changs!

The next day we went to the new water park and had a blast! I'm sure it is the most fun thing to do in super hot pheonix!

Heather and her girls came down a while ago. We had fun at chads feeding chickens, playing hide and seek and eating really good food.

Mallory hid in the bathroom cupboard, sydney and maddie couldn't find her so she was hidding for a long time so chad brought her a snack...brownie batter! It was so funny when we opened the cupboard and she was just chillin' eating batter.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I didn't realize you had the picture of Mally in the cupboard eating brownie batter! That was fun! Your Date to the waterpark sounded really fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camiiiiiiiiille! why aren't we blogging friends yet? I miss you. We should have a play date sometime!

    ReplyDelete